Animals are true-breeding heroes. For example, an elephant’s pregnancy can last almost two years. And after birth, a mom spends two to six and a half years breastfeeding and caring for her child. Many other species do the same, and everything is beautiful and natural.
We at Bright Side collected some adorable animal images that clearly show that motherhood and parenting are not exclusively human concepts.
1. My cat became a true warrior after giving birth
2. Tired but not defeated!
3. I thought my cat was a playful kitten until she became a responsible mother
4. His favorite activity was playing with a ball, but now he spends all his time taking care of them
5. My cat used to be an introvert, but things have changed
6.my dog can’t stop smiling since she became a mother
7. My cat only has a kitten, so she hugs it all the time
8. They are very proud to finally have a baby
9. She is so cute with kittens now; before, she hated anything that touched her
10. These two boys look alike
11. Mommy is tired, I will stay with her
12. My dog was always very sweet, but now she has become the guru of tenderness
13. She used to be pretty tough before her son was born
14. I remember her as a puppy and now she is so strong. I am very proud of it
15.These 2 were created to rule a large family!
16. My dog falls asleep only when her children are also sleeping
17. Her baby is so sweet that she can’t help but kiss him all day.
18. She never lets go of her cub, even for a second.
19. She is always alert enough to make sure her babies are safe.
20. My dog teaches her puppy everything she knows
Bonus: a father cat that helps the mother take care of her kittens
Are you the happy owner of a pet family? Share some heartwarming photos of them with us in the comment section!